- Added support for file updates outside of application for both sandboxed and non-sandboxed versions of the app.
- Compression progress indicator added to UI.
- Added preference to turn Growl notifications off.
- Small bug fixes.
- Support for Snow Leopard added to version 2.
- Corrected jsHint bug when there was no string.
- Corrected bug that would not show a window if there was no previous document opened.
- New UI with Document based interface.
- New document based interface for interacting directly with your scripts. Run jsHint, make updates, and save changes before compression so that your script will be valid.
- New jsHint window shows you exactly where problems where your script are.
- Line number highlighting assists with corrections.
- Two compression engines for the best choice of magnification and obfuscation.
- File size and compression ratio fields that show the size of your script before and after compression.
- Undo and Redo your compression so that you can see how various changes impact your script.
- Quick copy button so you can copy and paste compressed text quickly between files.
- Latest jsHint tweaks for script checking.
- New Growl library will show messages even if Growl is not installed!
- Full screen support with Lion.
- Updated app for Sandbox compliance with App store.
- Fixed some display issues when resizing.
- Updated to latest Growl framework.
- Corrected bug preventing recent files from displaying in menu.
- Updated Growl Framework.
- Drag and Drop bug fixes.
- Initial Release to App Store.